Only Alive Hospice provides this unparalleled scope of services:
- In-home hospice services
- Inpatient residential care at its 30-bed Alive Hospice Residence Nashville facility
- Alive Hospice units located within hospitals
- Inpatient hospice care at other hospitals throughout Middle Tennessee
- Full-time medical directors (physicians) on staff
- Alive Grief Support Services counseling and support
- Individualized, interdisciplinary care teams, with 24-hour, 7-days-a-week accessibility to highly skilled clinical staff
Alive Hospice is a not-for-profit agency, accredited by The Joint Commission. It is contracted and connected with hospitals and organizations throughout Middle Tennessee.
We are happy to talk with interested patients and their loved ones about Alive Hospice services. If one is interested in receiving care, we contact the patient’s physician to verify his or her prognosis. An Alive Hospice nurse will then visit the patient at home, in the hospital or in a long- term care facility to discuss hospice services with the patient and family. Immediate needs will be assessed and a plan of care will begin.